Friday, June 27, 2008

'Is it time now to totally quit politics?'

Onlooker said...
YABhg Tun Dr. Mahathir,

You have been critizing Pak Lah all this while without giving a second thought on others for a few minutes.

Perhaps you should ask yourself now these questions and try to live out a much more meaningful life, 'What am I going to do to resolve all this political mess and to restore party unity to BN if I were to be the PM again?'

' Why do all my friends and relatives have to suffer so much financially simply because Pak Lah has deviated from the original plans of government development spending which I designed when I was still a PM? Why are there so much heavy burden of dependency being laid down upon me by my friends and relatives? Do I have to carry all this burden until the last day of my life in this world? Isn't it now a good chance for me to put my hands off the political issues and let my friends and relatives to work their own way out from the financial predicaments so that they can achieve a true personal independence for living out their own worthy life?'

'Shouldn't I spend much more time playing with my cute cute grandsons and sweet sweet granddaughters so that I can quietly enjoy the happy family life together with my lovely wife and lively grandchildren and let me forget about who should best suitably be the replacement for Pak Lah?'

'Will I bet on a wrong horse again if I continually insist that Najib should take over Pak Lah immediately as the PM? How am I going to maintain my personal integrity in the eyes of the public in the event that if I continue to fan up Najib and then Najib has to be proven guilty sometimes and somedays in the future?'

'Do I impede Mukhriz's personal growth in his life when I keep Mukhriz living in my shadow by overshadowing him in his own political campaign? Should I leave Mukhriz alone and let him stretch himself all out with his own effort and own political talent? Am I an over-enthusiastic father to Mukhriz?'

'Do I forget that I should help my wife to do the dish wash after the house dinner this evening? Oh, dear wife!'

June 22, 2008 12:46 AM

No comments: